Monday, June 4, 2012
The Beach...Part 2
Looks like we will have a Decathlon at our beach party. Take a look at Christina's post and add your ideas until we have exactly 10 events. I would like to add kite-flying and "The Best Beach Drink" event. That should be fun...but now the question...who is going to be the judge of all this frivolity?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everyone is the judge, we will have voting sheets, so i.e. best beach drink competition, everyone will get to vote and the person with the most points wins, rank the drinks on a 1 to 10 scale, I think we will all be honest and fair :)
ReplyDeleteMy choice for one event is the Name Game competition, we play 2 rounds, one round you pick your partner, the second round it is random.
My second event is going to be the one mile run/walk. We will determine the winner based on % variation from the average one mile time for your age/sex. Also because we are having 10 events, each person may opt out of 2 events.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I think I am going to change my second event to either mini golf (the only way I will ever get will to play it) or double 9 tournament, so scratch the running. One of will's events is trivia, he hasn't decided on his second one yet..
ReplyDeleteSo far I like everything suggested. I'm at Grandma Kate's so interent access is limited for awhile.
ReplyDelete